Friday, 14 October 2011

Sketch and Stamp - Day Four!

It's the last day of the Sketch and Stamp Collab Week with Jill Foster, and I haz a sad... the experience has been nothing short of fabulous!!
Thanks so much Jill, for the fun week, and special thanks to Penny Black, for providing the gorgeous stamps!

Here's the last sketch:


...as well as the featured stamp, Flowers For Mimi:

I also used the fabulous sentiment from the Happiness stamp, but only a part of it made it to the card - the word "happiness" was too big. I spelled "FUN" with the alpha stickers instead.
I realized too late that I cut my panels too short for the needs of the layout, so I added a little thing from myself - a scalloped panel at the top - to cover the mistake. I think it turned out lovely :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Simply Chartreuse), American Crafts (brown), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Penny Black (Happiness, Flowers For Mimi); ink: Versa Color (Celadon), Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; pearls: SEI; scallop die: MFT Die-Namics; baker's twine; alpha stickers: October Afternoon; corner rounder: EK Success

Make sure you'll check out what magic Jill did with this stamp and sketch, by hopping over to her blog!
Thanks for joining us this week, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card - Mimi is so adorable with the flowers and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, Chupa! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! You totally brought this stamp to life! Love the mix of patterned papers with your AWESOME coloring! Thanks so much for an awesome week. I LOVED sharing this experience with you. BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwona what a cute card!! I love the stamp you used - all your colors and the scalloped border make it so fun - a treat for the eyes - like looking into a storybook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is always so lovely!! I wanted to ask if you shoot in natural light? Your shots are beautiful!! Love the scalloped border and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012