Saturday, 22 October 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #34

Tell me, are you getting tired of my Holiday cards already?? I seem to have fallen for them, so early this year... well, early for me, anyway! I don't like it when everyone around is getting into the festive mood in early November, when I'm anything but ready to start thinking about it.
It seems though, that it's different with my stamps... uh-oh, they're just TOO cute!!
So, here goes this week's sketch, and my Christmassy sample



It's another set of my inspired cards/sketches. This time it's the one and only Melissa with this amazing card (the link will take you to Pinterest). I hope you like it...?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: Crate Paper, Kaisercraft; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Say It Loud Winter Holiday, Festive Foliage); ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk), Versa Magic (Aloe Vera), Versafine (Onyx Black); sewing machine; lace trim: Kaisercraft; twill ribbon
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC34.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Wow, beutiful sketch and card !! (No, I'm not getting tired of your Holiday-cards). I hope I will have some time this week to play with your sketch.
    Best regards Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Iwona....I think what I especially love is the ribbon and lace...just a bit darker with a more rustic feel than the usual. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid and the music and the lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sketch once again and no like Berdien i'm also not getting tired of your holiday cards keep that inspiration coming. I'll sure make this one and I think it's going to be a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012