Saturday, 29 October 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #35

I wanted to pop in with this week's sketch a little bit earlier today, considering that in over an hour, two posts are coming and I want them to stay on top for a while :)
It's a simple sketch with a room for interpretation - as always, have fun with it!



I did what I LOVE, on my card, which is combining various stamps for an eclectic look. There's some Glitz Design, My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon goodness stamped here. I really, really dig this typewriter :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); stamps: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop), My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday), Glitz Design (Distressing); ink: Memento (Bamboo Leaves, Lulu Lavender), Versafine (Onyx Black); sewing machine; Die-Namics File Tab die (MFT): buttons; twill ribbon
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC35.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. love this sketch, hope to get a chance to play along this week!! gorgeous inspiration too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch, and I love your card! The typewriter is so cool!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012