Thursday, 27 October 2011

Two from last night...

Well hello again, and happy TGIF!! I sure am ready for the weekend :)
According to my blog's time, it's my third post for today (or for yesterday, I should say), so please scroll down for my TSG Blog Hop and Glitz Design posts, if you missed them.

I had my regular 'inky time' last night, but decided to wait a couple of hours, to let you guys 'digest' my two previous posts first :) I wanted to catch up on some challenges. I don't have as much time as I'd like any more, for the non-assignment stamping, but I sure love when it happens. Here's what I whipped up!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: Crate Paper; stamps: Flourishes (Christmas Classics), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Text It); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; sewing machine; twill ribbon

I made it with FTTC141 - Trees & Leaves in mind, as well as PPA117 (CAS Elements Of Style - Ribbon). This lovely layout comes from FMS8:



I also have a card from MOJO212:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: DCWV (Mariposa), page from an old book; stamps: Hero Arts (Antique Engravings), MFT, My Mind's Eye; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); tag: SEI; border punch: Martha Stewart; string; flower; buttons

Here's the sketch:



See you later, sweets! xxx
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the ribbon on the Christmas card and all of the details on your second one are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Chupa, these are the prettiest cards!! You have such a wonderful and fantastic talent, I wish I could be as creative as you are!! The first card (Christmas) is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love butterflies! Your Christmas card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Chupa, ... I love the distressed tones and colours of the Christmas card and your focal panel is just perfect not to mention the gorgeous ribbon treatment ... loving the butterflies and floral/twine tag ... gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards, I love the second one with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More loveliness!! I love that Christmas card! You coloring is amazing and that ribbon is fantastic! Glad to see you again this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Chupa! The colors are so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. Your cards are works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous cards. Love those butterflies! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! I love the warmth of the Christmas card, your colouring is amazing! So elegant and classy! So happy you join us at Freshly Made Sketches Chupa.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, both are so beautifully created. I love your style. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are gorgeous Iwona!! So glad you played along with us at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012