Thursday, 6 October 2011

Two

Just a very quick post, folks... I meant to do this two hours ago but I got lost reading things on the internet and there you go... it's 3am :)
I had some time to stamp this evening - nothing too exciting, I was tired and it suppressed my mojo.

The first card features the newly released The Craft's Meow stamp set - Fruity For You. My personal favourite from the release :) There's some PTI stamps as well.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Summer Sunrise), white, Canson (burgundy, brown); stamps: PTI (A Little Argyle), The Craft's Meow (Fruity For You); ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; lace trim; border punch: EK Success; label die: PTI; button; ribbon: Sullivans; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria)

I turned the VLVOct2011 Week 1 sketch on the side for this card:



And here's one more, much simpler, made with FTL160. I attempted to give the bucket a realistic look, the one that I was seeing several ladies tackling in the last weeks. I'm not too excited about the result, but it's good for a start...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Canson (turquoise); paper: American Crafts; stamps: There She Goes (Buckets Of Love, In Stitches); ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue); Copics; buttons; sewing machine

Here's the sketch:



LinkHave a great day, see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors together -- your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chupa, I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    How creative and so beautifully done.
    Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is suppressed mojo?!? Wow! I love your colors and background stamp combinations on your first card and the stitching and coloring on the second! They're just a little CAS-er than your usual, but you def do CAS, too, and do it well! I can't get over your perfect bucket/pail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the colouring on your CAS card, Chupa. The bucket is awesome - gives me something to aspire to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! The stitches add a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012