Saturday, 1 October 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 67

Hello again! I'm going to say it a couple of more times today, tee hee! It's World Card Making Day after all, right??
I hope you will check out my The Craft's Meow Blog Hop post below, my WCMD post, and also please join me for a new SFYTT sample in a couple of hours. I'm planning on my Sketchbook Saturday post as well... oh my golly!

This week we're having a tag for a Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, how 'bout that?
I have a birthday in the family coming, what a perfect timing.

I hope you like my interpretation... I cut the oval inside the stamped Label 10 to create the depressed window.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (brown), cream; paper: Prima; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 10, Fancy Phrases); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive, Turquoise Gem); string; button; mesh ribbon; flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; Nestabilities Ovals/Labels 10

Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out the rest of the fabulous creations, designed by the Mischief Makers! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch, so we hope you'll find the time to play along.
Thanks for paying me a visit, now go get inky yourself! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The tag is a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag Chuppa! love the fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely birthday tag - love the papers and colours - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, this is gorgeous! I am so glad that I have Labels 10 because I totally want to case this tag...LOVE the window!! The flower and fibers look beautiful with the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic tag, Chupa! I love the layers and those little pearls are such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa, have been meaning to stop by this week to say that I love your little tag - so elegant. Really like the texture of that mesh Ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012