Saturday, 22 October 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 70

Yay, happy weekend!! I need this one more than ever, it's been a hard couple of days...
I'm hoping that time allows for some rest, as well as some serious crafting - I've got a lot coming up in the remainder of the month (TSG & TCM releases, anyone??)
For now, I'd love to share with you this new fabulous sketch at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, as well as my sample!



The roses behind the label are not stamps, but rub-ons that I've been hoarding forever. I bought them in a dollar store, and I'm sure the name of the brand wouldn't tell you much. None the less, they're pretty cool :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18, Say It Loud); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Sky Gray); rub-ons; string; sewing machine

Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out what the rest of the Mischief Makers cooked up with it! We hope you will play along as well, if you find the time :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, a love CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really elegant card - the backing paper and those roses look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Chupa, I luv the boldness of it, great colors!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012