Saturday, 29 October 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 71

Time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, peeps!! It's chic, it's classy, and me likey. A lot :)



My card may not be an epitome of inventiveness, I used a simple play of textures and dimension, to do the job for me :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Old Olive), PTI (Aqua Mist), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 10, Say It Loud); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); embossing folder: Couture Creations (Diamond Trellis); buttons; Nestabilities Labels 10; edge distresser; ribbon: Sullivans; felt flower: Maya Road; French Pastry doily die: Cheery Lynn

I used the colours of CTD165. I'm also playing with a Texture Challenge at Lily Pad Cards.



Head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to check out what the rest of the Mischief Makers cooked up with it! We hope you will play along as well, if you find the time.
Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card - lovely colours and I love the satin bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012