Thursday, 3 November 2011

CASE Study Challenge #64

I'm excited today, as we're revealing the new Muse at CASE Study! I always anticipate the responses from our players, their reaction to the kind of artwork that we're going to tackle for the month to come.
I'm sure our November Muse, the fabulous Kryssi Ng, has the power to inspire everyone. I discovered her blog not that long ago, but I've been a die-hard fan ever since. What she does with stamps is pure magic!! Here's her card for today... DROOL!!



I think this was the first card of her, that I came across. I haven't seen such subtle and flawless sponging before. It's a spell-binder, and I couldn't resist choosing it first!
My sponging is imperfect, it's something that I have to work on hard, to be satisfied with. I chose a monochromatic palette, so that I don't have to worry about a messy gradient :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Celebrating You), PTI (Think Big Favorites #4), Hero Arts (Antique Engravings); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon, Cyan); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 10; PTI impression plate

Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Kryssi Ng (November Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith (taking a few weeks' break)
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for paying me a visit today! See you later,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Chupa, I luv the script frame...hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* seriously stunning in its simplicity, girlie! STUNNING!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bg sponged turquoise! Beautiful CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is ALWAYS stunning! I love how you can do so many layers and it still looks clean and crisp. I can't deal with messy! LOL! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour you achieved Chupa! And that sponging looks pretty darn good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you chose to do a monochromatic color scheme--it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow-this is just stunning. I love the intensity of the blue as well as the simple black outline of the flowers dropping down. the butterfly is just the right accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as usual! Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you flipped your flower from the original case, both are lovely cards and you always do a smashing job with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012