Thursday, 10 November 2011

CASE Study Challenge #65

The second week with Kryssi Ng has just launched at CASE Study! I'm SOOOO enjoying the CAS goodness so far! Kryssi's artwork has been pushing me towards simplicity and the beauty of it - something that I noticed I'm inclined to embrace lately. To some extent, of course... extreme CAS is not in my nature, but I hope you see that I'm trying *wink*
Anyhoo, here's Kryssi's inspiration card for this week!



I LOVE how these nuts stand out on her card. Love that she coloured them by sponging, rather than using markers or pens. By the way, they must be the cutest nut stamps you can get!!
I started my modifications by turning the layout on the side (you know how I love vertical cards :)
I replaced nuts by ornaments (big time fan of this HA stamp set!)... and added a couple of extras that I just couldn't resist to add :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, recycled kraft; paper: DCWV; ; stamps: Hero Arts (Decorate Your Holidays); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon, Cinnamon), PTI (Fresh Snow); sewing machine; twill ribbon; button; chipboard die cuts

I was loosely inspired by the sketch provided in CAS143. I'm also entering it into Hero Arts November contest. I used the colours and blinged it up as well ;)

Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Kryssi Ng (November Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith (taking a few weeks' break)
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for paying me a visit today! See you later,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on Kryssi's original, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, you so rocked CAS with this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty with just the right amount of sparkle. Love the snowflakes on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo fabulous! LOVE the coloring--it's amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012