Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Crafty evening!

Leisurely stamping, might I add. No assignments tonight! Just me, and the stamps of my choice... Woo hoo! I LOVE my DT stuff... but going free-style is something that I appreciate (still) having the time doing these days :D

Sooo... I played with the new, fun MME Christmas line, that I got in its entirety as a prize for winning their challenge. I don't normally buy anything more from paper lines, than the papers alone, so having a nice variety of 'extras' is a pleasurable change. I love the chipboard!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper/chipboard/die-cuts/sticker/pearl: My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas); stamp: The Craft's Meow (Season's Greetings); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Celadon); Nestabilities Ovals; sewing machine

Here's the MOJO213 sketch, that I used:



And one more card, this time I'm giving the holidays some rest :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (white), recycled kraft, SU! (Baja Breeze, Old Olive); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf, Think Big Favorites #4, Mat Stack 1); ink: Memento (Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Summer Sky), PTI (Fresh Snow); button: Basic Grey; sewing machine; border punch: EK Success; PTI impression plate

I made it with Make It Monday #39 in mind, which is about building backgrounds from a variety of stamps. My background may not be what you'd normally have in mind. I decided to create a meadow, with the leaves from Turning A New Leaf set, and the little flourish from Mat Stack 1, which I used to imitate the wildflowers.
I also the SC357 sketch (after some alterations *wink*), and the colours of CTD166:



I hope you'll stop by tomorrow, for the new CASE Study challenge! Sending inky hugs, and a good day wishes ~
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Another winner from you Chupa! Amazing how you keep your mojo going! :)
    Your blog looks nice after the makeover too.
    Shobana

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these cards are beautiful...great colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that MIM card! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers! I love the color combo as well as the layers and sentiment. Just a great idea beautifully executed! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the Christmas card - just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free stylin' with STYLE, girlie! Diggin' that bright, fun Christmas card (how on Earth can you pile it on like that but make it look so fabulous - genius!) and you just know I adore that last card, right? Leafy, green and gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Chupa!! Love how you went bold with these colors! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a cute Christmas card, the wish list and the banner to cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love these cards, Chupa!! They're awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so nice! Love the green leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, both cards are so stunning. I think I may be trying to CAS your second card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your colors, and your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such an amazing stamper and I'm loving both cards...FULL of wonderful details! Love the scalloped edge to the CTD card...great use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012