Saturday, 19 November 2011

Happy Birthday, Julie!!!

Ok, I stuffed up, I shamefully admit.... I'm running late with this very special post, because I lost the battle with the time zone differences... *mutters* *curses*
My apologies!!

So, what's the *special* occasion, you ask?? Tomorrow (20th) is Flourishes' DT Coordinator, Julie Koerber's birthday, and the members of all three Flourishes Teams, joined the forces to cook up the fun SURPRISE BLOG HOP!!!

I hope your birthday will be as sweet as you are, Julie!! Have a lovely time! xoxo

It was only fitting, to use Flourishes stamps on my card, and so I pulled out the gorgeous Butterflies & Blossoms set.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (black), white, light green; paper: Pink Paislee (Nantucket); stamps: Flourishes (Butterflies & Blossoms); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; sewing machine

Even more fitting, to enter this card into this week's Timeless Tuesday (FTTC144) - "Flag, You're It!" :)
I also used this great layout below, from RCC29. There's no such thing as enough of Laura's sketches :)



I hope you will enjoy hopping along as well! I assure you that you want to keep clicking... Flourishes has some of the best Designers out there! :)
Here's the full list of participants... happy hopping!
Lastly, I wanted to give you a note, that I posted two more times today already... and I would be very happy, if you took the time to check out my Waltzingmouse and Sketchbook Saturday posts and cards as well :D
See you tomorrow, enjoy your weekend! Mwah,
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Worth the wait, Chupa! Beautiful as usual. I am sure Julie will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Chupa! Love how you colored the image.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty!!! Your colors are spot on. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is certainly one beautiful creation!! Amazing coloring and beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo pretty!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Iwona for the GORGEOUS creation! I'm humbled! You really have mad coloring skills! Thanks for the birthday wishes - you can rest assured I'll have a goodie! (I love when you say that!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasp* Good heavens, this is beautiful! Your coloring is CRAZY gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Chupa! Those colors are so vibrant and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwona, this is one incredible and amazing card for Julie! I love all of your papers and colors you chose :) I always love your designs because they are so unique and idea provoking :) I love your creativity and enjoy coming to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Iwona! Your colouring is fabulous and teh design and details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Chupa! Such rich coloring! I know this is one of Julie's fav sets too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!! Chupa this is off the chart gorgeous!! What a stunning use of colour and you nailed that sketch challenge!!! Love this set and what a perfect sentiment for Julie!!! LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, Iwona! Love the simple LO and that gorgeous stamp set (one of my personal favs)...and how fitting this card is for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous Iwona! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC as well...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Strikingly pretty!

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Iwona! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is pretty, awesome piercing along the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful Chupa! Wonderful coloring on those clematis!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so stunning Iwona!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful, Chupa. Of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats girl!! You're a TOP SPOOL! Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to get your badge. P.S.(Thanks so much for playing along! I truly am one of your biggest fans and was really honored that you joined in the fun. ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012