Friday, 25 November 2011

A Hero Arts tag

Whew! TSG release is behind us, and I've got a couple of days' rest (well... theoretically speaking *wink*), before another fabby release rolls in, this time from The Craft's Meow! I can't wait to share it with you :)

In the meantime, I'll be doing more stamping... as you know. Tonight I'm sharing not a card, but a Christmas tag... I know, right?? Crazy stuff.
I realized that this holly stamp, that I bought especially for this Holiday season, was still uninked. Bad Chupa!
Seeing that November's contest at the HA blog is still on, I decided to make this cute tag. I should make a point of making more, if I don't want to get any store bought stuff for Christmas! *snort*

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft/white; tag: Bella!; stamps: Hero Arts (Classic Holly, Dots and Flowers); ink: PTI (Fresh Snow), Memento (Tuxedo Black); circle garland/die cut/rhinestones: My Mind's Eye: Kraft Funday & 12 Days of Christmas; glitter glue; striped ribbon; satin ribbon/cord: Sullivans; button; Nestabilities Lacey Circles

See you tomorrow, for Sketchbook Saturday and a new Waltzingmouse sketch card! I might start late, as I'm working tomorrow. G'night all! xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stunning coloring and love the glitter on the sentiment tag - the ribbon is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwona I cannot believe all the details you squeezed on to this little tag. What eye candy!!! Every time I look at it I catch something else. Love the green coloring on the leaves, the stitching, gems and of course that button sentiment on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag! Love it - I know I always think I should do more of them after I do one but don't

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012