Tuesday, 22 November 2011

November ACSP pubs

It was with my utter delight, that I discovered that eight of my cards appear on the columns of the November issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine!
The cover of the issue looks as you can see below:

I would like to share with you, what and where exactly you can find of me there :)

Firstly, there is a set of three cards, made with the fantastic All Squared stamp set, from AnnaBelle Stamps. It looks like this, on the page 41...



And that's how I photographed them, before sending out:







Also, I've got two cards with Glitz Design product, within the Product Showcase feature. Being a Glitz Design DT member, it was a pure pleasure to contribute to this part :)
I was working with the Love Games collection.
You will find these cards on page 68...



...and my photos:





Lastly, within the Color Combo feature (Blue, Pink & Beige), I've got a single card, that you can find on page 83. This time I used some trusty (and yummy!) PTI stamps :)





Thank you for checking them out!! You will find complete instructions and lists of products used, in the magazine. I've got a lot coming up in the upcoming issues, stay tuned for another post in December!
**Don't forget that the brand new TSG release has just started, and we're holding some magnificent Blog Hops! The first one you will find by scrolling down, and another one launches Wednesday at 8AM EST.**
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They are all yummy!!! Bravo!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your getting published! What fabulous cards, and a real feast for the eyes! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chupa, they are all fabulous cards, what excellent news

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such an epic publication!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, congrats on all your cards being published. Okay, this reaffirms what I have thought all along about your work. You are fantastic and have an eye for design and color. You could publish your own book or magazine (almost did so in this publication). I am sure you are on top of the world, at the moment. Well deserved. (P.S.I am the proud owner of one of those cards. I keep it displayed to inspire me. Woo Hoo.) Thanks for sharing in your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!!! Your work is always unique and beautiful so the publication is no surprise to me! So glad to see your work in print for everyone to see!! You are an inspiration to me and I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012