Saturday, 5 November 2011

November SFYTT with Verve



Well, hello again!
It's the first Saturday of the month, and it means that it's time for another Sketch For You To Try! I really like the sketch, and I'm sure you will too. It's classy and versatile... I can't wait to give t a try again, later this month :)
Visit this post for the details and to link up your entry. You have until the end of the month to play along!



We are sponsored this month by the fabulous Verve Stamps!!



For my sample card, I inked up the beautiful New Mercies set. I stamped the scene first, on the label, and then stamped the sentiment over it. I also stamped some leaves on the panel behind the label, for the continuation of the scene.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, SU! (Soft Suede); paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Verve (New Mercies); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black, Tangelo), Versa Magic (Turquoise Gem); Nestabilities Labels 10; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria); edge distresser; sewing machine; Liquid Pearls (Bisque); lace: Kaisercraft; buttons; grosgrain ribbon

I used the beautiful colours of cQc#109:



Check out what the fabulous SFYTT Sisters whipped up with the provided sketch!!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Carole Burrage
Jen Tapler
Jodi Collins
Kerry Johnson
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Terri Moore
Becky Carafa
and of course, Jen Del Muro, with the Guest Designer, Broni Holcombe!

Verve is offering a set of choice to a SFYTT participant that uses Verve in their creation. This random winner will be announced with the December SFYTT.
I encourage you to visit the SFYTT post, and check out the extra inspiration by the Verve Divas, who also provided samples for the sketch.
See you later, for my Sketchbook post! Sorry I didn't have the time to get to it yet :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Chupa! I'm really excited to be playing along with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is GORGEOUS, Chupa! I love love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo in love with this, Chupa -- especially the orange and aqua colors and the combo of silhouette and outline stamping behind the sentiment! Fabulous! Your creations always are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and distress detailing, Chupa! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Chupa! Love the colors and all that texture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is MAGNIFICENT Iwona! The colors are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, this is stunning, my friend. HOLY MOLY, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012