Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #36

I have just shared my Jay Gee's Nook card as well, so please scroll down to see the post, if you haven't yet done so! :)

If you were hoping for a new sketch to play with yesterday, I apologize for this severely belated post! I was working on Saturday and because of it, I had to resign from my usual early weekend's crafty time. I'm trying to catch up today, and there's still a lot to do... wish me luck :)
Anyway, here's the sketch! Do you like tags? I hope so :)



I strayed off my original idea a little, when creating this card. I made it for the
Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Fine & Dandy); stamps: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday, 12 Days of Christmas); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe, Lady Bug), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); corder rounder: EK Success; satin ribbon; button; lace: Kaisercraft

I also used the colour inspiration from Tuesday Trigger: Beads and Baubles.



---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC36.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card !!!
    Przepiękna kartka !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Chupa, how wonderful. This card is so cheery. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chupa! Thanks also for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! great sketch! I really enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012