Monday, 21 November 2011

So cute

Hi!! Glad to be back :) I took some more "time off", before it gets hot and busy tomorrow (TSG sneaks for November start tomorrow, yeah!!)

I did, however, decide on a little inky time this evening. I couldn't wait to colour my newest ODDie... :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (light grey), white, brown; papers: My Mind's Eye (Fine & Dandy); stamps: Some Odd Girl (digi), My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); Copics; pearls: Flourish with a Bling; border punch/corner rounder: EK Success; organza ribbon; buttons

I used this fabulous DS28 sketch, along with the inspiration below, from Our Creative Corner (I was inspired by the colours)



I'm also playing with SOG's Recipe Challenge (2 patterned papers, coloured card base, punch/die cut and buttons).
I hope you'll join me tomorrow, for the first day of TSG sneaks! You're gonna LOVE this release, guys :)
Thanks for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Two things that I always like from your cards: tight a cute bow and great mix and match the pattern paper. and for this card I am in lovee.. super cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-Mazing! Perfectly done?! You never cease to amaze me! I adore your design and coloring! Mwah! Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa - you are amazing - this is a gorgeous card. I love your coloring and your style - gorgeous embellishments and the perfect layout - really a fabulous card. Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, your colouring on this lovely image is amazing! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just love your card!! It´s gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute ... what a darling little image, and as always your colouring is superb ... your attention to detailing is fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, this is so adorable! I'm always a fan of your amazing coloring and the way you mix patterns. So glad you could join us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, this is so cute & adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at SOG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous creation! Thanks for contributing at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm back, drooling again, to say thanks for joining us at SOG this week! It's Cyber Monday at the SOG store, head on over to check out the deets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012