Wednesday, 16 November 2011

TSG (Again!) - From our waddle to yours!

Well hello again! I'm posting this a little bit earlier, as I'm heading off to work soon and later there's a CASE Study post launching as well, so I wanted to get it done once I've got a green light and a clear lane... lol
This week at the TSG blog is a TSG (Again!) week where we are featuring cards/projects/tip sheets/etc. that use the older TSG stamp sets.
Later today, a post will be up, featuring some new Trendsetter card, featuring either Stick Together, Birdie Wishes or Penguin Love.

I posted a card with Birdie Wishes yesterday, and today I would like to show you a little sumthin' with the fabby Penguin Love set :)
I made the tag myself (I'm yet to get a tag die), and tried my hand at double embossing, for the background. So much fun! I have this ribbed cardstock, that I've been using a lot lately, and I just run it through Cuttlebug with polka dot embossing folder.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (light grey, red), white, embossed white, American Crafts (black); stamps: There She Goes (Penguin Love); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Quickutz embossing folder (Polka Dots); glitter glue; checked ribbon; sewing machine; black pen

For my layout, I used CPS244. I'm also playing with CFC28 - Tag, You're It!, and TPE125 - Embossing.



Thank you for visiting! See you later, peeps! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Soooo CUTE, love your bow!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how AWESOME!!! LOVE the double dry embossing--very clever! :) I'll have to take a try at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous - love the mix of embossing and your adorable image !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so cute.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this cute tag card, Chupa! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012