Saturday, 26 November 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 75

This week's challenge at Waltzingmouse Sketch blog is to design a set of place cards. Right on time before Christmas! I imagine that many of you are planning to have a wonderfully decorated, formal table setting, so these would come is handy!
If you're not after place cards, like me (my family has a very casual style), you can design a set of simple cards to give out as a gift, or do what I did - cook up a few note cards, that come in handy if you want to slip a little note inside a gift bag :)


I combined a couple of stamp sets on these cards: the decorative strip is from Nordic Winter, the holly branch from Festive Foliage, and the sentiment from Compliments of the Season.
Did I mention how much I LOVE mixing stamps??

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Nordic Winter, Festive Foliage, Compliments of the Season); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog), ColorBox (Hunter Green); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

There's plenty more inspiration, waiting for you at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog! The Mischief Makers designed some fabulous sets that you don't want to miss:)
I'll meet you in a bit, for a new sketch from me, and some SFYTT goodness. Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful place cards. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity at its best..gorgeous..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' those simple cards, Chupa! Those mixed sets work in complete harmony! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012