Monday, 14 November 2011

With a splash of orange

Hi, friends! Here comes another week, huh? I can never get enough of weekends, I wish they lasted for just one day longer...
I've been working more lately (which fact I'm thoroughly enjoying - and so is my wallet! lol), and also I'm trying to find more time for relaxing with the fam. This, of course, means that my long crafty evenings are pretty much gone by now. They still are there, mind you... you wouldn't expect me to sacrifice this much, wouldn't you?? They're just much shorter.
And so was tonight! One card done, much quicker actually than I thought it would take. I guess my mojo's in a good mood. AND, to prove the point, I really dig this one... :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (light grey), white; paper: Kaisercraft (Timeless, After White); stamps: Flourishes (Moments In Time); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Liquid Pearls (Bisque); Pink Paislee Artisan Elements; grosgrain ribbon; button; string; edge distresser; Nestabilities Circles

The sketch that I used, comes from VLVNov2011 Week 2, and the colours (black & white, plus a dash of orange), from PDCC107. Um... excuse the little addition of beige!



See you next time.. :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Another stunner!!!! Love the bit of orange.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is GORGEOUS! A FABULOUS unisex card and how appropriate seeing as you've been considering how to allocate your time, you busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another stunning cards by you.. love every layers there, so detail and gorgeous, chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP, lots of mojo in this creative beauty! Gorgeous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun Chupa! Great layers and textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Chupa! LOVE that center medallion and the way you've highlighted it behind with all those scrumptiously textural layers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and the perfect splash of orange :) Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is card is simply fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012