Sunday, 11 December 2011

Busy, busy!!

**Please check out my JG's Nook card below as well!**
**content heavy post**

I promised in my previous post, that some new cards are waiting to be blogged... I normally would blog them straight away, as you know, but it's been a mad weekend, and I'm surprised I had any time for stamping at all... I turned out to be quite multi-tasking but I really wanted to catch up on a couple of favourites, before I start preparing stuff ahead, for our vacation in Christmas time :)
There are three cards that I'd like to share, so I better cut the babbling short and get to the merit :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Simply Chartreuse), Canson (cream, red), white; paper: October Afternoon (Sidewalks); stamps: Flourishes (Berry Sweet); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Parisian Motifs; pinking shears; sewing machine; twill ribbon; button; Liquid Pearls (Bisque)

Made with the fabulous FTTC147 sketch, and the colours of PDCC110:



Some more Flourishes (and Copics...)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Flourishes (Feminine Charm); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Umber), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 18/Rose Creations; sewing machine; distressing tool; brad: Basic Grey; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; lace trim; string

The challenges for this one are: MOJO218 (sketch), cQc#114 (colours), and Flourishes Feminine Flair challenge (FLLCDEC11):





Lastly, I've got a CAS card, for the new challenge in the neighbourhood... Runway Inspired (RIC#1). Jennifer assembled an all-star team, and I know that I'll try to be a frequent visitor... so much inspiration!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Summer Sunrise), white; stamps: WPlus9 (Flora & Fauna I, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions), The Craft's Meow (All You Need Is Love), Hero Arts (Designer Woodgrain); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot); Copics; Nestabilities Circles; PTI embossing plate; Atyou Spica Pen (clear)

Here's the inspiration for this challenge:



Okey-dokey... I've got to run now, so much stuff to do! I'll make sure that I won't keep you neglected, though :) Thanks so much for visiting!!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. These are ALL GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ, Chupa! I LOVE visiting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... these are all SO gorgeous... I am in love with your FTTC card, it's STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chupa, these are all so beautiful. Hope you can sit back and relax a bit. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G-g-g-g-g-gorgeous! You are at the top of your game, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your cards,they are extremely feminine, the colors and the emdbellishments,pearls and everything. You are truly an artist. I love especially the second ones with the lady hat..thanks for sharing your work because it really is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your gorgeous card for the runway inspired challenge!!!! so very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Chupa! You hit the colors right on this week. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All beautiful creations Iwona! Love your Feminine Flair creation -- beautiful coloring and fabulous mix of colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your talent is just amazing! Love your designs, use of colors and textures, and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa, I'm so happy that you linked up for our very first Runway Inspired Challenge! Your card is gorgeous- from the fabulous layout to the beautiful butterfly. Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing, you know that?? I came by to see your Play Date Cafe card (and thank you so much for playing with us this week!), and was treated to many other gorgeous creations as well. You always have such an eye for color, layout, accents, everything. I admire you!

    Happy Holidays from me and the ladies at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards Chupa! I really love the layered flower, button and leaves on the feminine card! Feminine while still being fun and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, Chupa, you've been so productive this weekend! I have to tell you...ALL 3 cards seriously TOOK MY BREATH AWAY! They're all some of your best work and I adore each and EVERY one!!!!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're not kidding ... BUSY BUSY!!! WOW WOW WOW!! All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have been busy, they are all wonderful. Especially yummy blackberries! ;0) Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOLY SMOKES Iwona...these are all gorgeous!!! Thank you for taking the time to play the FTTC Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of your cards are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are absolutely stunning, girl! Just adore your style! So many beautifully coordinated elements to tell an amazing story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a BEAUTIFUL selection of cards Chupa, your work gets more and more beautiful each time I visit here. I just LOVE popping by, so inspiring. Thanks SO much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, way to knock all of these challenges out of the park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love "Hey Lady" It's gorgeous! What a nice surprise today. All three are "out of the park" Loved em.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what gorgeous texture in these cards! And the color is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for taking the time to join us for the Runway Inspired Challenge! I so love your card! So sunny and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012