Thursday, 8 December 2011

CASE Study Challenge #69

The new CASE Study challenge is upon us, with a new inspiration card from our December Muse, Amy Sheffer. Boy, do I LOVE this girl's work! I wish I could hug her and tell her personally, what huge inspiration she is to me... love ya', chica :)
I normally try to pick 'neutral' cards for our inspiration, so that I'm sure I'm not forcing the theme upon anybody. However, I couldn't resist this gorgeous Holiday creation... so if you're still short of Christmas cards, why not get inspired by this beauty??



I truly wanted to make a white on white card, but my love of colour won, and I fit in some more pinks and reds. I carried through the embossing and the horizontal elements, along with the focal point sitting snugly on the label, and of course, I added the gems :)
All stamps are by Waltzingmouse.... magical stuff. I love Claire's designs, so very much.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz), white, cream; paper: Authentique; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Candy Jar Christmas Fillers, Text It, Nordic Winter, Compliments of the Season); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Rose Red), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; Spellbinders Labels 20/Fleur De Lis Accents; Liquid Pearls (Bisque); border punch: Martha Stewart; gems: AnnaBelle Stamps; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds and Dots)

I combined the inspiration from RCC32 (Peppermint Twist), with TSTR91:



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Amy Sheffer (December Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

We are being sponsored this week, by the Crop Stop online store, with a $15 Gift Certificate! I bet you'd like to take a chance at this sizzling offer :)
Hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Muchos gracias for your kind words :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love your card, thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I always enjoy meeting new people and your card is lovely. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa - Great challenge - love how you added so much color - a real treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just gorgeous, I really like the candy cane jar card also, beautiful work.

    Hugz, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards! I love the white on white look. The candy looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, just love the candy cane jar! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Chupa!! Love the jar of peppermint sticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, you were voted a winner for this week's RCC, but you forgot the spooled item! ;) Sorry girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012