Wednesday, 7 December 2011

The Craft's Meow December Blog Hop

It's time to wrap the new Release at The Craft's Meow!! We are bringing you some truly spectacular sets this month, and the Design Team outdid themselves with their beautiful samples. I'm so blessed to the a part of such an amazing group of ladies :)

Did you make it here from Ivana's blog? If yes, fantastic! If you didn't but you still would like to join in the fun, hop on over to the The Craft's Meow blog, where you can start and find all about today's hop :)

I've got two new cards to share today, first one being made with the two fabby sets: Lovely Labels 18 and All You Need Is Love.
Nestabilities Labels 18 are amongst my very favourites, and thus I couldn't be happier to welcome another coordinating set of stamps! As the inside is shaped perfectly for negative die-cutting, that's what I went for. The sentiment fits right in as well.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), recycled kraft; paper: The Girls' Paperie, Sassafras; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Lovely Labels 18, All You Need Is Love); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Pear Tart), Versa Magic (Sand Beige); Nestabilities Labels 18; felt die-cut: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); buttons

I used the Card Patterns sketch 144... with modifications, of course ;)



Next card, features the super adorable Happy Owlentines Day. I couldn't wait to ink up this cute couple! As you can see, I paper pieced the owlies :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (black); paper: Pink Paislee (Nantucket); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Happy Owlentines Day); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; Copics; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); buttons

This time I went for the SSSC146 sketch (again, modified and turned on the side), along with the colour combo of CR84FN44:



From here, make your way to my fabulous buddy Jean's blog, and when you're ready to shop, you can find all the new sets here in the The Craft's Meow store!
We are giving away all SEVEN sets being released November 1st, to one lucky person who completes the hop and leaves a comment on the store's blog hop post. You have until 9:00 pm Pacific on Friday December 9th to make the rounds and leave a comment for a chance to win!

I would also like to take the opportunity, and let you know that there's a BIG sale on, in the TCM Store right now! Quantities are limited and won't be re-stocked, so shop early for the best selection.
  • LaBlanche Stamps - 25% off!!
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stains - 25% off!!
  • Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye - 50% off!!!
  • Little Frieda & Friends stamp sets - 50% off!!!
  • Crate Paper and Graphic 45 - 60% off!!
Happy hopping!
Photobucket

49 comments:

  1. The sentiment on the first card is soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Iwona! Love Lovely Labels 18, that's a MUST HAVE and I really adore your paper-piecing on the owls!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous. I love each and every one. Thanks, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work - your cards are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love these sentiments, and love that chevron paper you used on the second card. They are both so beautiful and graphic. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute projects!!! Love the owls card!!! So beautiful thanks for sharing!! Hugs.. Maggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely perfect cards!!! Gorgeous colors, designs, paper-piecing! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards! The first one made me giggle! :) Gotta love chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, these are superb! Love how the first one can be elegant & funny at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, that first card cracks me up! What a great sentiment. Your second card is adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! Just love the sweet owls & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable! I love the chocolate saying...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iwona these are both just gorgeous! That chocolate sentiment cracks me up and the owls are so super cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh so pretty....I am enjoying seeing all the inspiration surrounding these new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are just beautiful!! I especially love the first using Lovely Labels 18 (one of my favorite Nestibilities sets too!) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chupa! Love your chocolate card - so agree with that sentiment :)) And happy to hear that the labels 18 are a match for Nina's labels, as I just got them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. both cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are gorgeous! I love the pieced owls and the labels are a must have

    ReplyDelete
  19. What super cards! Love the stamp about chocolate :)) Your CR84FN card is so, so cute - I just adore owls and these are fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Iwona,
    These are both really awesome cards! TFS!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are wonderful!!! Love the combo of colors and how the sentiment is showcased in the first nd in the seond love the colors and those paper pieced owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards--I like the papers you used and the chocolate sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love your cards. How cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that I already have, and use the heck out of, the Labels 18 die too! This frame stamp set is amazingly versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your first card. LOL Too funny! Your color scheme and design are wonderful, too. I really like the brighter green and blue with the pink and brown. It gives the card a modern, fun vibe.

    Your owl card is adorable, too. Very sweet and I'm not one for owls. You sold me with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards. I love how you paper pieced the owls. Great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards! The owls are darling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. very beautiful card! love the color of green and brown together and the message is so cute! Those sweety sweet owls are just adorable.


    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow, I love this..wht a beauty and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just beautiful..I love your unique color combos. That owl card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful designs and love the papers and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So beautiful, Chupa! Love the sweet owls! Thanks for playing along with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  33. cute cards: I especially love the blue and green you used on the first card. Unusual, but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great cards, Chupa! I love those cute little paper pieced owls!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love both cards.. so cute and colorful.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  36. but oh how I love chocolate! :) great card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Could you send me these beautiful cards?, marvelous !

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such cuteness!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh Iwona these are gorgeous! The colors, details & elements are always so perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete
  40. GORGEOUS cards Chupa! WOW! Love those sweet owls!!! Love the frame on the first -the green on the turquoise is so wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ohhhhh! Look at the cute love birds, er...I mean owls! So sweet! And your first card made me smile...cos I can relate! Great cards!
    Mackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012