Saturday, 3 December 2011

The Craft's Meow December Release - Day 1

This is my second post, in a series of five or so today... I would be delighted if you checked my blog later, to find out what else I've been up to! Yeah... busy, busy time :)

The long awaited The Craft's Meow release is upon us, and I'm more than ready to share with you the new AMAZING stamp sets, that we've got in store... someone pinch me!! You will we squealing with joy when you see them all, just as I did :)

The first two sets that we get to present to you today, are called Lovely Labels 18 and Sent With Love, and were designed by the one and only Nina Brackett. Yumminess!

I designed the card below, with Sent With Love. I love the vintage motifs and sentiments! There's plenty more in the set than I'm showing you today, so make sure you'll pay a visit to the rest of the TCM crew, to get a full picture of how awesome it is!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), American Crafts (navy), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Fine & Dandy); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Sent With Love); ink: Memento (Paris Dusk), Versa Color (Sand Beige); Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles/Grommet Tags/Floral Doily Accents; striped ribbon: SU!; button; Liquid Pearls (Bisque); white grosgrain ribbon

I used the lovely colour combo from cQc#113:



For the Lovely Labels 18 set (that's compatible with Nestabilities Labels 18), I altered a few note pads. I'm starting to build a little collection of stationery, to give out to family for Christmas - handy stuff :)
I bought the pads in the pack of five, for $2.50. Definitely a thrifty buy :) Making these was quick and easy - I just trimmed the paper, added some ribbon, die cut and stamped the labels, and added some colour with Copics.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Authentique, Webster's Pages; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Lovely Labels 18); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Oasis Green, Spanish Olive); Copics; ribbon; corner rounder: EK Success; Nestabilities Labels 18

Head on over to The Craft's Meow blog for more inspiration from the TCM Design Team! There's a prize up for grabs for one lucky commenter on the TCM blog - the two stamp sets previewed today.
Please stop by again tomorrow, for the second TCM release post! (and don't forget that I've got LOADS more to share today as well...)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, LOVE that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET....I especially love the shopping lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful projects! I love silhouettes, it's gorgeous, and the font is so beautiful too. The labels are awesome, and I just bought those dies, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just full of LOTs of inspiration today! Love the card as well as notepads. I love your color combinations and use of the images. Perfectly vintage and soooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post. Love the card and I love your notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects amaze me! I love the blue color scheme of the card and those mini-lists are fabulous! Thanks so much for having me as the TCM guest this month- I'm so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012