Tuesday, 6 December 2011

The Craft's Meow December Release - Day 4

Welcome to the last day of The Craft's Meow release!!
We're closing the celebrities, with two fabulous sets, designed by Maree Truelove - Warm Winter Wishes & Let It Snow.
I fell in love with this fun snowman, from the Let It Snow set - it has some more great images and sentiments too!
I paper pieced his scarf and hat, and added the stripes with the blue Copic marker.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (dark turquoise), white; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Let It Snow); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rose Red, Bahama Blue); Copics; tag die: MFT Die-Namics; glitter glue; string; ribbon

In the Warm Winter Wishes set, you will find a big cozy winter hat, a scarf, pair of mittens, and this adorable cup with a heart-shaped vapour. That, plus much more!
I did some paper piecing here as well.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, black; paper: various scraps; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Warm Winter Wishes); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

Head on over to The Craft's Meow blog for more inspiration from the TCM Design Team! There's a prize up for grabs for two lucky commenters on the TCM blog - one each of the two stamp set previewed today.
See you a bit later, for the La La Land Crafts/Scrap-Mart Blog Hop!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL, Chupa! Both cards are AWESOME and I ESPECIALLY love the paper-pieced mugs on the second card..love the bright pops of colour on the kraft and being a big coffee/tea fan, of course I just ADORE Warm Winter Wishes (although I LOVE Let it Snow, as well)!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards! I like the simoleness of them and they are both so cute! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these. Great inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that the items in this set just beg to be paper-pieced. Love these! Awesome preview cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you get your recycled Kraft cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocking CAS again, girlie! The shading on that snowman is amazing!
    Oooh and those paper-pieced mugs are so darn sweet (wish I had mugs like that IRL!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on both of these cards! Love your paper piecing on the snowman and mugs, and Your mug card just makes me want to go and sit down and share some hot cocoa with someone. You make CAS look so easy, and I know otherwise ;) Thanks for shraing yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marci's coloring is fabulous!! Love those mugs... Perfect CAS card-for me that's a talent I see people do and have a hard time with myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, both cards are fab. Especially love the CAS design of the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of your cards today!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012