Saturday, 3 December 2011

December SFYTT - warm winter wishes

I'm chiming in for the last time, on this fine day, with a new Sketch For You To Try!



It's the last sketch for this year, and as you know, there's a HUGE prize up for grabs, for those who completed all SFYTT sketches in 2011! In the prize package, you will find Gift Certificates and Stamps, generously donated by the Sponsors, and a year's subscription to the SCS Fan Club!!
Visit this post for all the details and to link up your entry. You have until the end of the month to play along!
And here's the sketch...



We have no sponsor this time, and we are showcasing some of the Sponsors from earlier this year. I decided to ink up a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Antoinette. Kraftin' Kimmie was the sponsor last summer, when I wasn't yet a SFYTT Sister. Seems to me like ages ago! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (light grey), American Crafts (brown), white, green; paper: Echo Park Paper (Merry Christmas); stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie (Antoinette), The Craft's Meow (coming out soon); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Fleur De Lis Rectangles; MFT Die Namics Fancy Flourish die; sewing machine; buttons; edge distresser; glitter glue: Ice Stickles

I used the colour palette from PPA122.
(although there's a lot of white on the card, I've got vanilla there as well, on the snowflake paper. I also used a couple of complimentary colours :))



Check out what the fabulous SFYTT Sisters whipped up with the provided sketch!!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Carole Burrage
Jen Tapler
Jodi Collins
Kerry Johnson
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Terri Moore
Becky Carafa
and of course, Jen Del Muro :)

I hope you'll scroll down, to see the rest of today's posts! Good night, peeps :)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Aww, this is fabulous, Chupa! I love that little girl and the swirlies all around. Have a wonderful day! sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa - Another card that's got me grinning! Love those rosy cheeks on your skater girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring! Love the green flourishes and the fleur-de-lis frame, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little skater is a cutie for sure! Love all the swirls and flourishes! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great holiday card! Love that skater girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! I love the coloring and the overall feel is so cheery! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE her!!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual I am so jealous of your coloring skills Chupa! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a cute card! I love all these flourishy layers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012