Tuesday, 20 December 2011

A Hol-ODD-Day Hop!



G'day, stampers! There's a fun event at the Some Odd Girl blog that I couldn't possibly miss... we have been given several options for our Holiday creations, and I chose a non-traditional colour combo, for my Christmas tag.
You will most probably see more tags from me throughout the rest of the week, as I get to assembling and packing our prezzies!

This tag I made for my sweet 5 yo niece, who loves pink (of course!) and just about anything girly and colourful... I think she'll dig this one! :)
I coloured the adorable Big Pressie Tia.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Melon Mambo), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); image: Some Odd Girl (Big Pressie Tia), My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Tag/tab dies: MFT Die-Namics; Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine; string; twill ribbon; Liquid Pearls (Pastel Raspberry)

These funky colours come from CTD172:


Thank you for visiting me today, I hope to see you again soon! xo
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I just love your style of coloring, Chupa!! Your creations are like nothing I've seen! Got any tutorials up? Happy Holidays! Your tag is so pretty and stunning! Am sure your niece will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I'm just stopping by random blogs today and checking them out. Also wishing you folk's a healthy and happy new years. Richard from an Amish community in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Totally stunning!!

    Holiday Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful details to take in on this lovely tag, Chupa! I adore the coloring, the decor pen details around the sentiment, and of course tia coloring.. so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you couldn't miss this girl!! I freakin' LOVE it!! I wanna receive a gift off you just for the tag - hell, you could send me an empty box if you needed too! LOL.

    Thanks so much for joining us over on our Hol-ODD-day hop. Gorgeous tag, amazing details on such a little space and AH-mazing colouring.. as always.

    Much love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Iwona! Your colouring as always just blows me away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgoeus! Love your coloring and the shape of your cutey tag! Your neice is going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012