Saturday, 10 December 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - All about you!

It's time for another Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
I had a great time, colouring the Shopping Emily stamp, from Sparkle Creations...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), white, American Crafts (brown), SU! (retired yellow); paper: My Mind's Eye (Fine & Dandy); stamps: Sparkle Creations (Shopping Emily), The Craft's Meow (Lovely Labels 18); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; sewing machine; MFT Die-Namics (Stacking Stars); Nestabilities Labels 19; gem: AnnaBelle Stamps

I used the sketch DS30:

Photobucket

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations!
I'm running late today, I guess it's normal, with the Christmas preparations now in full gear, and not enough time for stamping :)
However, I will check in soon-ish, as I'll have a couple of cards to share, that I made the other day and haven't yet blogged. Stay tuned!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! LOVE the paper, colours, your colouring, and that sweet Sparkle Creations image!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing and unique coloring style.. Love your bright cards-- do you just choose the most saturated of Copics? Pls share your color combos :). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012