Saturday, 31 December 2011

Jay Gee's Nook - You are loved

Happy New Year, everyone!!! (or New Year's Eve, to my friends from Northern Hemisphere... you're probably in the middle of celebrations now! :) )
It's time for my first post in 2012, and I make it a Jay Gee's Nook one!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
I had a great time playing with the Pretty Peonies set, from Jane's Doodles:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry), recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Jane's Doodles (Pretty Peonies); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black);green Copic; Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis Accents; Nestabilities Labels 18; twill ribbon

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Happy New Year to you Chupa. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Chupa! I love your card and that peonie is just fantastic...one of my fav flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year, Beautiful card to start the new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012