Saturday, 3 December 2011

Our Creative Corner Guestie

Hello, crafty peeps! Happy weekend!
I have an utter pleasure to Guest Design for Our Creative Corner this week. I used to be on their DT a while back, so I feel like back in the neighborhood! lol

The theme of the challenge is this beautiful sketch... one of my favourites!



Wendy, the challenge host, is asking us to take this sketch and "decorate" it. That's pretty much what I did, with all the pretty trimmings! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (brown), white; felt: MFT; stamps: Flourishes (Holiday Sparkle); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Khaki), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; glitter glue: Ice Stickles; baker's twine; grosgrain ribbon; border punch: EK Success; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

I combined a couple more challenges, for this little number. I'm playing with Flourishes Christmas Spirit challenge (FLLCNOEL20), RCC31 - Color Our World (I used the given colours), and I'm also entering the card into the Christmas Challenge at Copic World.



Thank you for having me, OCC! I had a blast with this card :)
I'll see you again very soon! Saturdays are always laden with posts, in this corner of the blogland... Sketchbook Saturday, a brand new SFYTT, The Craft's Meow release post - you name it, you've got it! lol
Thanks for letting me share,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chupa! So happy that you are joining us this week and sharing your wonderful talent! You know I am a big fan of your work! This is such a beautiful card. Those ornaments remind me of the Christopher Radko blown glass ornaments, which are so detailed and beautiful. A wonderfully, nostalgic card with all the perfect trimmings. Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the way you've let the branch come off the circle... great touch! So glad you are our GD this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, awesome depth with the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012