Saturday, 10 December 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #41

*Please check out my Waltzingmouse sketch post below as well. Thanks!*

After the simple sketch last week, how about a layered one? I really like this layout... as always, feel free to make it as detailed or as easy as you wish!



I don't normally create with barely any or no stamping at all these days, but seeing as I'm far from being tired with Christmas cards this year, I wanted to play some more with the 12 Days Of Christmas collection from MME, that I simply LOVE. The single element that saw the ink on this creation, are the snowflakes behind the baubles (from The Craft's Meow's Warm Winter Wishes set)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz), white; papers/die-cuts/rhinestones: My Mind's Eye (12 Days Of Christmas); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Warm Winter Wishes); ink: Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Rectangles; sewing machine

My colour inspiration comes from JAI97 and Scrapbook Boutique's December Challenge (red, pink, blue & white)



---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC41.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Iwona, what an exceptionally AWESOME LO! I think I'm going to have to make time to try this one out! LOVE your card...love that paper, the colours, and all the bling!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous, the colours and LO look exceptional together and so many yummy details!
    Glad you could join us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sketch and your card. Just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa this is definitely a lovely Christmas card with lots of decoration and bling! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My,Chupa! I adore the colours and patterns, it's glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous merry and bright Christmas card Chuppa! Love the ornate details. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Iwona. I love the bright colors and your sketch is fantastic! I hope I have time to play this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! so much gorgeous colour in this one!! Loving the nestie just poking out! great to see you back at Scrapbook boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Iwona,
    I used this fabulous sketch of yours on a card...
    Here is the link:
    http://paperbagprincesspapercrafting.blogspot.com/2011/12/tgf-customer-blog-hop.html

    Hugs & Happy Holidays,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sketch and linked it on my blog http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/2012/07/hope-you-feel-better-soon-heartfelt.html. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012