Thursday, 22 December 2011

TSG (Again!) - Love you bunches!

It's time again for the "There She Goes (Again!)" week on the TSG Blog, where we feature some popular older sets and give you some fresh inspiration to get your wheels spinning.
This week we are looking at the following three sets: Love Birds, Loads of Fun, and Garden of Friends.
I chose the first one, to use on my card below. Love Birds is a signature Torico-style set, that I simply adore!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry), Canson (cream); paper: My Mind's Eye (Be Loved); stamps: There She Goes (Love Birds); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Potter's Clay); R05 Copic; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; MFT Die-Namics Scalloped Border; corner rounder: EK Success; striped ribbon; flowers

I chose MOJO220, for my layout:



I encourage you to hop on over to the TSG Blog, to see more artwork from the Trendsetters! Thank you for visiting,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images and gorgeous warm colours - what a stunner! Happy Christmas, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous - love the paper piecing on the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty. I love the color that you chose. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012