Saturday, 3 December 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 76

Well, hello again! In today's long series of posts, there's a place for a new Waltzingmouse challenge!! This week we're having this utterly adorable, pudding inspired sketch :)



Isn't it just ridiculously adorable?? Awww! I confess, that I strayed off the circular design, out of a sheer greed... I got my first tag die (from MFT), in the mail the other day, and I was itching to put it into action...
However, I did try my best to accommodate the layout, and I sincerely hope that it shows... lol
The set that I used, is the one and only Nordic Winter... my latest true love. It completely satisfies my European roots!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, embossed card, recycled kraft; tag die: My Favorite Things; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Nordic Winter); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk), Versa Color (Sand Beige), Versa Magic (Gingerbread); pearl brad/rhinestone: October Afternoon; ribbon; lace trim; string

There's plenty more inspiration, waiting for you at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, so make sure you'll make your way there too.
See you again in a bit,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh. So. SWEET! What an adorable, retro, warming tag! Love all those extra elements that ooze the style (lace, gingham, twine) Love it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful tag with lots of yummy details.... the lace, gem, red pearl button and twine - what's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012