Saturday, 10 December 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 77

Happy weekend, crafty friends! We're rolling in with a new Waltzingmouse sketch challenge!! This week we're having a simple and classic sketch for you to try:



I hope you're not having enough of Nordic Winter... I can't seem to put that stamp set away! I paired it with the label from Holiday Labels 14, and the sentiment is from Compliments of the Season.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, embossed white, recycled kraft; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Nordic Winter, Holiday Labels 14, Compliments of the Season); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Labels 14/Parisian Motifs; buttons; lace trim; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

There's plenty more inspiration, waiting for you at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, so make sure you'll make your way there too!
See you again in a bit,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card! Great colours and texture and I'm SO envious of your Waltzing Mouse Stamps Collection...I have yet you purchase from them but, I ADORE their designs...If I get any mad money for Christmas, I'll DEFINITELY be getting myself some WMS!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super stunning card with amazing balance and harmony, gorgeous colours and stamping.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in your card, the sentiment label is stunning and I love the buttons on the lace. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012