Saturday, 17 December 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 78

We're rolling in today, with the last Waltzingmouse sketch for the year! We're taking a break for the Holidays, and we're coming back with a brand new sketch on the 6th of January.
This week, the sketch is inspired by Christmas... "the star is born" :)


I'm still making Christmas cards, having discovered recently that after giving out a big portion of my stash to the family, I was left out with a shortage for our needs. Therefore, there still will be Christmas here on my lil' old bloggie, for a couple more days... :) Hooray!
I not only went extreme CAS, but also quite free-style, as I adapted the sketch to my collection of Waltzingmouse stamps. I decided that the snowflake from the Sewing Box - Christmas set, looks like a star... doesn't it? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Sewing Box - Christmas, Say It Loud - Winter Holiday); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); rhinestone brad; ScorBuddy; black pen

I'm entering this card into the Color Splash challenge at the Play Date Cafe (PDCC111).



There's plenty more inspiration, waiting for you at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, so make sure you'll make your way there too!
See you again in a bit,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely super - a beautifully clean and simple design. I love the bold sentiment and pretty snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Chupa, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, you do CAS well too, Chupa!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection, Chupa! I love it when you do CAS :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this isn't your normal style, but it is absolutely stunning! I LOVE how you added texture with the embossed lines. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this CAS design, Chupa! That snowflake really pops against the white card and the scoring is super! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012