Sunday, 25 December 2011

Warm Christmas Wishes

Happy belated Christmas wishes, my dear blogging friends!

Thank you for making this year so very special for me. Your friendship, however long distance, and despite the fact that I haven't met most of you in person, means the world to me.
I may not always have the time to pay a visit to your blog and leave you an equal amount of love that you're giving me, but please know that you're always in my heart.
Your kind comments and encouragement throughout the year, helped shape me as a crafter, and I wouldn't try half as hard as I am to polish my skills, if I didn't know that there's a beautiful reward waiting for me at the end.
I hope your kindness and love that you're giving to the crafting community out there, pays back constantly, and I hope that during the Holidays you're all filled with joy, love and surrounded by those that mean everything to you.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Here's a couple of stills from our Christmas day yesterday.... it was HOT!!'


{Chuplet preparing for a swim, with an ominous figure of mummy above her... ;) }



{unpacking presents with daddy}



{Chuplet after a mouthful of beetroot :) }



Holiday hugs & kisses,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Chupa. Thanks for sharing your family photo's. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting soooo big!! Darling pictures :) Have a blessed Christmas and hope it cools down a bit (that is soooo strange to type seeing as it is cold here LOL!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeny! jak ja bym chciała takie ciepełko! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the sweet pics! Looks like you had a fabulous day! Your daughter is growing fast! She's beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog this year - you've been a great source of inspiration and support! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwe, looks like you and the family had a lovely Christmas this year! The Chuplet is adorable and, my, is she ever getting big!

    Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww li'l Chuplet is growing up so fast!!! She's still as adorable as ever of course :)
    Looks like you had a fun Christmas (I still can't get used to the idea of it being hot!)
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous projects and wonderful friendship - love ya, girlie!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Christmas! Chuplet is so darling!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012