Monday, 16 January 2012

...And yet more paper piecing

Uh-oh. Once In started I cannot stop. What's wrong with me?? lol
I've got one more paper-pieced card for you, this time it's made for the TSG139 challenge - Back To Nature. It's my first challenge at There She Goes, that I'm not participating in as a Trendsetter *sob*
Yes, I'm having withdrawals. Like, huge ones. And yes, I still know it was necessary to step down... I'm really enjoying more free time on my hands! We can't have it all, can we...?? Still I miss you, guys :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (black), white; papers: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist, Alphabet Soup); stamps: There She Goes (Zoo-pendous); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; corner rounder: EK Success; border punch: Martha Stewart; MFT Fresh Cut Grass die; buttons: Basic Grey; sewing machine

I also used this fantastic layout from SC367. I'm glad I made it in time.



See ya' later! xo
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is darling! Your talent always amazes me, Chupa. You should definitely submit to Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! But I'm still a blog stalker, so there's that... LOL! Your card is SO cute! I'm loving those paper pieced hippos in the grass - so, SO cute! Love the layout too - thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am a paper piecing addict! lol! you are not alone!

    this card is ADORABLE!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you, too!!! HUGS!!! Thanks for playing along....your card is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooooo glad that you joined in this weeks TSG challenge, Iwona!! The paper pieced hippos are so cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Iwona, this is just TOO STINKING CUTE!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs from Lisa and Elaine @ Destination Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally cute card! I need to get this set myself. Thanks for playing along - it's always so wonderful to see your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012