Saturday, 28 January 2012

CAS-ify me: Inspired by turquoise

Hello, friends and happy Sunday!
As if there wasn't too many updates on my bloggie since yesterday (please check out my SFYTT, Waltzingmouse sketch and Sketchbook Sat posts below as well!), I'm popping in with a quickie that I whipped up last night.

Photobucket

Supplies: Canson (light & dark grey), PTI (Rustic Cream); stamps: WPlus9 (Flora & Fauna I), Waltzingmouse Stamps ( Free Spirit Sentiments); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Balck); Copics; border punch: EK Success

I haven't played with the Inspiration Challenge on SCS for month's but I was intrigued when I saw the name of the current one (IC321), Everything Turquoise. Hmmm... turquoise is good.
So, I wandered around the website and found this gorgeous pillow:



I liked the simple colour blocking and hence I didn't strive at any elaborate shading on my dogwoods. I only added a very subtle extra cover of colour in places, to add a little dimension.
I took the layout from CFC37.



You know how I like banners, but I thought it would clutter this design, so I made the sentiment stand alone. I hope you'll like it :)
See you later!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So thrilled to see so many people lovin' turquoise today ... your flowers are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogwood flowers are beautiful in blue - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Absolutely love the simplicity and the beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Chupa, your colours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful! Your coloring is impecable! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012