Thursday, 26 January 2012

CASE Study Challenge #75

Unfortunately, it's our last week with Jen Rzasa, at CASE Study. It's been a very educational month for me, as I was really trying to push myself more into the simple style. This time I chose the ultimate CAS creation from Jen:



I was drawn to the floss, as soon as I saw it. Packs a punch, doesn't it? I decided that I take the baker's twine, and arrange it in a rainbow-like, gradient pattern:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill (kraft); stamps: Hero Arts (Vintage, Happy Girls); ink: Memento (Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black); Nestabilities Labels 1; baker's twine; corner rounder: EK Success

I played with the ric#4 challenge, with the last week's CASE Study entry... and while the challenge still open, I think this card fits in as well!



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Jen Rzasa (January Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
See you later,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I LOVE that you used kraft instead of white as the backdrop to your rainbow of twine. Super CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your my pick for best of Case DT this week! Love the rainbow of twine with that telephone image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! I LOVE that you stamped the phone in red on the kraft....my go-to color would have been white or black, but it wouldn't be as amazing as red! Good choice!!

    I always adore all of your cards, but you always completely floor me when you do CAS. This card rocks:)

    Thanks again for inviting me to be the muse this month, and for your great submissions to the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, sweetums! What can I say? You can do no wrong. Love it when you do CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kraft looks great with all the colors. It is never what I reach for first. You card is so cool...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting card Iwona! But than again... which of your cards isn't gorgeous?!? Love it! Love the rainbow twine... it looks as the phone cable :)

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012