Thursday, 12 January 2012

December ACSP pubs

Hi friends, I'm popping in quickly, with the long overdue post.
I'd like to share the cards that I've got in the December issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft. Very soon I should be able to share my contribution to the upcoming, January issue, once I get my hands on it. It's a very special one to me, but more of it later :)

On the pages 40-42, you can find the set of four cards, made with the Glitz Design product (Hoopla collection) and Layers Of Color stamps.



I blogged this set a couple of months ago, you can view the post HERE for the details.

Also, there are two of my cards to be found on the page 48, featuring the Make It Crafty stamps, within the Stamper's Challenge feature.



Here are the photos of these, taken in my studio:





Thanks for looking! ^^
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pubs!!! Wow...i can see you everywhere in the paper crafting world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAHHHHHH! Congratulations Chupa! I'm so happy for you!!! Always happy to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your success with the publications and it's NO wonder...your cards are ALWAYS to die for!!!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Miss Iwona! these are so Wonderful! A big congrats on your Publications! So Thrilled and Excited for you! And so Well Deserved! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012