Friday, 27 January 2012

January ACSP pubs

The first issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine in 2012, arrived in the shelves!


I've got a set of cards in it, that you can find on the page 14, here's the peek...
(oh, and one of these is on the cover as well, tee hee! I'm a cover girl again :) )



I have to give credit to Maile Belles, for inspiring me tremendously. It was for the first time that I saw many of these ideas, on her blog. You might have noticed, also in my recent PTI Blog Hop post, that paper piecing that PTI rose is a favourite thing for me to do :)

You will find the complete instructions and the list of materials to make these, in the mag.
There's also a very special feature there, on the pages 56-57 you will find a little interview with me :) I keep thinking that my answers are at best nerdy, but what's done is done! lol

A couple of my friends have cards in this issue as well (hi, Kathy!), it's chock full of inspiration! I hope you'll enjoy it :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are STUNNING to say the least! Way to go, girl!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I've got that PTI rose stamp too, and you've inspired me to bust it out this weekend. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and congrats. Your work is always superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Chupa! Congratualations...the cover!!! ACK!! That is my next dream :) Those blossoms are over the top fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012