Saturday, 7 January 2012

January SFYTT - Home is...

Hi again! I'm popping in this time, with a new Sketch For You To Try! Are you ready for another year of FUN sketches??? I know I am :)
We are also having a few changes (for good, I assure you!). Starting this year, the SFYTT Sisters will be giving you three posts each month! This means three different cards made with every sketch... talk about some serious inspiration! :)
We will be posting again on the second (like myself) or third Saturday, and again within the last five days of the month. Make sure you'll check them all, if you're stumped for ideas! :)



Visit this post for all the details on how to play along, and to link up your entry. You have until the end of the month to join us!



And here's the sketch...



Of course, there wouldn't be so much fun, if not for our fabulous sponsors... this month SFYTT is sponsored by The Cat's Pajamas!!!



Unfortunately, I didn't get my package in time, so I wasn't able to create with sponsor's stamps. Fingers crossed for the next week!
Instead I pulled out my fabby PTI stamps...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Blushing Bride), PTI (Rustic White); paper: Echo Park Paper, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Love Lives Here, A Little Argyle); ink: Memento (London Fog, Lulu Lavender); grosgrain ribbon: SU! (Baja Breeze); button; button twine; edge distresser; Dizzy Doily dies: MFT Die-Namics

Check out what the fabulous SFYTT Sisters whipped up with the provided sketch!!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Carole Burrage
Jen Tapler
Jodi Collins
Kerry Johnson
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Becky Carafa
and of course, Jen Del Muro :)

As always, thanks so much for visiting my bloggie today :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love this card! This little house is super cute. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the ribbon w/button for the narrow vertical panel! Sweet little house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, that ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cars! Love the colors, papers and stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very pretty card. Love those dies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Chupa! Love the glittery house and the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty--I love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty Chupa! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home sweet home! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012