Saturday, 21 January 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - birthday tag

Hi friends, it's time for another Jay Gee's Nook post!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
I decided to steer off the cards (if only for a brief while), and I made a masculine birthday tag, with the Birthday Noteblock stamp from Purple Onion Designs. You can find it HERE in the Store! I white embossed it on a piece of patterned paper.

For the scalloped border, I had to use a couple of tricks, in order for it to look uniform. I don't have the Scalloped Rectangles so I die cut two Scalloped Squares instead and joined them together. The base was too wide still, so I matted the stamp with some extra brown cardstock, that I cut with pinking shears for some extra oomph. Ta da!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (brown), white; paper/die-cuts/rhinestones: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Birthday Noteblock); ink: VersaMark; white embossing powder; Nestabilities Scalloped Squares; button twine; button; grosgrain ribbon; pinking scissors; MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics

I'm entering this tag into the Cutting & Trimming Challenge in the Moxie Fab World :)

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012