Saturday, 14 January 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #15

Hi friends! Make sure you also scroll down through my previous posts, I 'produced' quite a few yesterday! :)
It's time for a monthly challenge at Jay Gee's Nook, a bit later than usually, as we moved it due to the holidays.
JGSNOOK_LOGO
Here's the lovely photo board that Joy put together for an inspiration...



...and here's my inspired card! If you expected another Gorjuss card from me, you we're right :) This cute girl is called Alice. There's many more Gorjuss stamps in the JG's Nook store! I love them all.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Basic Black), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Christmas); banner/baker's twine/sentiment flag/burgundy paper/star border stamp: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); stamps: Gorjuss (Alice); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics

For my layout, I used the FTL173 sketch. I stepped it up quite a bit, so it's far from being CAS any more. I hope you can still see it, though :)



I'm also entering this card into OCC's Paper Piecing with a Twist challenge (twist being no ribbon and no more than one embellishment).
Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous card Iwona! Love your colouring and use of papers and that cute little banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that banner you made. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card ... I love that lil Gorjuss girl all paper pieced .... love that banner too!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable, thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC paper piecing challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Your card is fab but I do not understand how to paper piece the dress can you explain

    Gilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012