Monday, 23 January 2012

La La Land Crafts Monday Inspiration

Hello friends! It's time for Monday's post for La La Land Crafts, and this week's theme is Love is in the Air!
I used one of my favourite stamps ever on my card, Sweetheart Marci. I cut her out discarding the lover part below the garland, and popped her in the negative die-cut as if she was looking out of the window.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Basic Black), kraft, white; paper: Crate Paper; stamps: La La Land Crafts (Sweetheart Marci); Copics; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Nestabilities Labels 1/Scalloped Squares/Squares; sewing machine; rub-on: Basic Grey; pearls: Kaisercraft

For my layout I used DS35, and the colours come from CTD175:



You will find more inspiration from the DT, at the La La Land Crafts blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the coming out of the frame look :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chupa, how adorable is this. I love La La Land. I wish I could color them as well as you do. Look at that hair - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a divine card! Love the coloring of the hair...it looks stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chupa, just love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card chupa, where do you find the time to make so many beautiful cards and look after a little chuplet. your a real inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012