Sunday, 22 January 2012

A SOGgie Valentine

Morning, sweets! Well, at least to me and the rest of the Aussies... weekend's gone and I've got a busy week ahead... hmmm, I wonder if I can pull it all off?? :)

I want to show you the card from last evening. I saw the sketch challenge at the Ribbon Carousel this week (RCC36), that's being sponsored by Some Odd Girl, and I thought it's a perfect occasion to use one of my new SOGgies. The new images are just too cute for words! I chose Cupid Mae.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry); papers: Authentique (Gathering); image: Some Odd Girl (Cupid Mae - digi); Copics; sentiment die cut: Pink Paislee; MFT Notebook Edge Die-Namics; baker's twine; buttons

Below is the sketch that I used. I kept the card simple, I had a hard time doing something I liked with this layout... I also took the colour inspiration from OCC's Inspiration Challenge, with the scrumptious colours below. I know you probably grunt - dammit she used those papers again - but I thought of the Gathering pad as soon as I saw the photo :)



I'll see you again some time, friends! xo
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love those dp's ....they are fabulous!! Can't imagine getting tired of them!!! Excellent use of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute! I love these papers and your colouring is amazing with her cute little freckles!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Iwona - I love her freckles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take on the sketch! I always love what you do with SOG! Thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww geez ... this is adorable, what a cute lil image .... and once again your colouring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, you sure rocked the colors.... wow! And I love that funky notebook edge on the right side. Great seeing you again @ Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great selection of pattern papers! (wink) I love the lady holding the heart banner. She is pretty sexy and the coloring is fabulous!
    thanks for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, this is one beautiful work of art! Wow! Your coloring is awesome and I always love the details you add to your cards. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012