Saturday, 14 January 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #45

Me again! For the second time tonight (please check out also my Waltzingmouse sketch post below), and certainly not the last one. Papers, inks and stamps have been busy in my hands today and there's still lots to make. Super creative day, and a super fun one - just how I like it :)

Here's my sketch for you this week:



The full credit for the inspiration behind this sketch, as well as my sample card, goes to my hero Laurie Schmidlin, in particular this jaw-dropping beauty of hers. I loved it so much that I wanted a Chupa-infused copy :)

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday, Lost & Found 2 - Rosy); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Sahara Sand); Nestabilities Circles/Lacey Circles/Shapeabilities Fancy Tags/Twisted Metal Tags & Accents; border punch: Martha Stewart; twill ribbon; chipboard heart: Lil' Davis Designs; pearl: Kaisercraft; flower: Wild Orchid Crafts; glitter glue: Ice Stickles
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC45.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

Have fun with it! :)
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Sketch Iwona! Thank you for inspiring me again this week :) !!! Hugs ~Silke~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serioiusly, another FANTASTIC sketch, Iwona! I don't know if I will get the time to use this before the linky is gone but, this one is DEFINITELY going in the vault for future use...along with last week's which was equally AMAZING!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012