Saturday, 28 January 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #47

Here's the new sketch for you, girls! I know I keep coming up with vertical sketches, I can't help it... remember that you can always turn it on the side, something that I do a lot with horizontal layouts :)
Also, feel free to substitute any element of the sketch with what suits your needs. I draw my sketches rich in detail, because it makes me happy. It certainly doesn't mean that I'm forcing you into schemes - let your imagination fly!



I picked up a few Waltzingmouse Stamps yesterday, and I can't seem to put them away...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Blushing Bride); paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2 - Sunshine), Webster's Pages; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Sweethearts, Cameo Creations), AnnaBelle Stamps (BBD4); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone), Versa Magic (Malted Mauve); label die: PTI; Pink Paislee Artisan Elements; twill ribbon; metal buttons; lace: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; flowers
---------------------------------------------------

I took my inspiration from the TSTR98 challenge - Sparkly & Bright. I'm also playing with The Ribbon Reel Challenge #20, which is about New Year's resolutions. I pictured on my card one of them - to spend more quality time with my husband. I adore him to bits and love more than I can say - I want to remind him of it as often as I can :)



A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC47.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

Have fun with it! :)
Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chupa! Love your stitching and that beautiful sentiment! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, romantic card. I love the lace, stitching and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chupa! I always love coming to see your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sketch. loooove what you created with it. soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this sketch, Chupa! Here's what I created with it:
    http://anartistica.blogspot.com/2012/02/sketchbook-saturday-challenge-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining The Ribbon Reel this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card! and such a beautiful sentiment, Chupa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and inspiring sketch. Had to try it out :) http://aleksandrasfinesthandmade.blogspot.com/2012/08/gift-collection-eau-de-cologne-de.html

    Gorgeous card too. This stamp is on my wish list, but unfortunatelly they are not available here in Slovenia. Hopefully in the future... :)

    Enjoy the day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012