Thursday, 19 January 2012

Sketchy continued

As I mentioned in the post from last night, it was looking awfully like a stamping night, and it was - short but sweet. I made one more card that I really like, and I even squeezed one this morning. Wanna see??

So, that's the last night's one. Verve sketch. Gorgeous papers & stamps. And a whole lot of fun :)
I used the Christmas paper pad here, from MME. I love versatile papers that don't necessarily have to be used for one type of project - this pad is a perfect example.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ocean Tides), American Crafts (brawn); papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Christmas); stamps: Verve (Just For You, New Mercies); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), Memento (Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves); Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Three/Nestabilities Circles; border punch: Martha Stewart; edge distresser; lace: Kaisercraft; button twine; button

Here's the Verve sketch that I based this card on (VLVJan2011 Week 2), and the colour story from PDCC115 that I also used:



The morning card is for MOJO224.
I cut out the little banner from the collage stamp in The Craft's Meow Sent With Love set, and popped in over the heart sticker from My Little Shoebox and the stamped label from Lovely Labels 18 (also from TCM). This label from Spellbinders must be my most favourite one ever...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Blushing Bride); papers: Crate Paper (Paper Heart Collection); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Sent With Love, Lovely Labels 18); heart sticker: My Little Shoebox; banner/glazed brads: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); ink: Memento (Lady Bug), Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit); Nestabilities Labels 18; felt/border die: My Favorite Things



Thank you for paying me a visit today, it's always great to see you :) If you haven't been around for a while, make sure you scroll down to see what else I've been up to!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love how you used Christmas paper for a non-Christmas project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, girl, you're really on a ROLL, right now! I LOVE them BOTH! Great LO's!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card today.
    all the best Linda (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Chupa! YOur attention to detail ALWAYS amazes me. :)

    So glad you could play with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both lovely Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards, Chupa! I just cannot resist all the textures, textiles, and layers you tie into your gorgeous creations! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never cease to amaze me - never cease to impress - never cease to inspire. Your work is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for always joining us in the Cafe - we are lucky to have you! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a warm and cozy feeling your card has. I just love that leaf stamp and how you've tucked that frame in there. Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012