Thursday, 19 January 2012

Sketchy

Hi again, this is my third post for today, so please scroll down past this post if you don't want to miss the rest of the stuff! I've got a CASE Study post and card, and The Craft's Meow sketch card as well...

Right now I would like to share the two cards, that I've been gradually working on since morning. The classic in-and-out job of a mum :)
I've been having heaps of fun with these, and now that we put Chuplet to bed, I'm considering staying in my craft room for an inky session. This might mean that I might be back with something else tonight or tomorrow morning :)

I couldn't help but reach for the Gathering papers from Authentique again, for the card below. Judging by the frequency of using these recently, I'm heading straight into the trap of "I can't look at them any more" situation. I'll make sure to give them a proper workout before any if it happens :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry), kraft; papers: Authentique (Gathering); stamps: WPlus9, Jane's Doodles; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Nestabilities Circles/Lacey Circles; border punch: Fiskars; button twine; mulberry flowers

I based it one this fantastic sketch from Card Patterns, that I (of course) made vertical...



This one is for the closing challenge at the Wee Memories (WMC83), with one of the sponsors being none else but There She Goes. I had to play along, not only because the sketch is great, but also to honour my fav stamp company and the great challenges that I once used to be in the DT for.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Tempting Turquoise), cream; papers: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: There She Goes (Freeze The Moment); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 1; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; buttons; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics; twill ribbon



I'm also entering this card into the Summer Challenge at Copic Oz.
See you later, peeps!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! LOVE the Wee Memories one, that image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...STUNING, STUNNING, STUNNING! I just ADORE them both but, ESPECIALLY that first one..the colours are TO DIE FOR and I LOVE your LO...I think I may have to CASE that one! ;)

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, you are one of the most AWESOME designers I follow. I LOVE your designs! The way you put together the stamps, with the papers, with the colors, and your talented coloring, just AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly awesome card today. I love the choice of turquoise, red and brown.
    Sorry haven't been by for a few days, been bit under the weather.
    All the best Linda (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, love the papers and fab butterfly! thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely ADORABLE! Your colors are so vibrant, your coloring is amazing, and Oh my gosh...I looooove this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS cards as always Chupa!!! Great use of the sketch, colours and design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012